In den WarenkorbComing SoonAusverkauftDerzeit nicht lieferbarNicht genug Coins
Auf LagerStandard-Lieferung 1-2 Werktage
Innerhalb Deutschlands bei einem Warenwert von mindestens 80,- €
The 2M Series of cartridges is designed for precise and accurate retrieval of the information in the record groove. Our philosophy is to play the record sound as accurate as possible, without coloring the sound
The name 2M was selected from several ideas. We wanted a modern name that would be easy to pronounce and remember, and therefore an alphanumerical name was chosen. 2M means MM, which is the abbreviation for moving magnet.
The 2M series of cartridges features Ortofon’s trademark split pole pins, an invention that enables moving magnet cartridges to have a flat frequency response, as with a moving coil cartridge. Split pole pins were invented by Ortofon, and were originally presented in the 500 series and Super OM series.
We have optimized the design for ease of mounting the cartridge, and the weight and size to fit the most common turntables on the market today. The 2M Series provides excellent compatibility when used in an assortment of playback systems and with a wide variety of phono preamps.
The 2M Blue Series features:
an improved engine, which provides an increased output of 5.5mV
Nude Elliptical diamond and split pole pins with a copper wire
• Frequency range 20-25.000 Hz
• Frequency response 20-20.000 Hz + 2 / - 1 dB
• Tracking ability at 315Hz at recommended tracking force *) 80 µm
• Compliance, dynamic, lateral 20 µm/mN
• Stylus type Nude Elliptical
• Stylus tip radius r/R 8/18 µm
• Equivalent stylus tip mass 0,5 mg
• Tracking force range 1,6-2,0 g (16-20 mN)
• Tracking force, recommended 1,8 g (18 mN)
• Tracking angle 20°
• Stylus colour Blue