Incl. VAT plus Shipping Costs
Integrated Stereo Amplifier with (Built-in) Phono-Stage
• 35 Watts Power per Channel – for detailed performance at all volumes, ideal for smaller/medium sized rooms
• Built-In Phono Stage – to plug & play a vinyl turntable
• Slim Timeless Design – classic hi-fi size, with Lunar Grey aluminium trim
• Tone Controls – fine-tune sound to compensate for room dynamics
• Digital Display – white LED, clearly shows; source, volume & menus
• Headphone Socket – full size socket for high-quality after-hours listening
• Front Aux Input – 3.5mm socket to easily connect compatible devices
Sound Comes First
Our AXA35 integrated amp offers 35 watts per channel and has a built-in moving magnet phono stage – perfect for vinyl enthusiasts. A white LED dot matrix display confirms listening source, and separate tone controls mean you can adjust the sound to suit your taste. There’s a large ¼” (6.35mm) headphone socket too, ideal for high-quality listening without disturbing those who might not share your great taste in music.
Your Journey into Sound
AXA35 is the ideal amp to begin listening to music and really appreciating it – hearing detail in familiar tunes you’ve previously missed. That’s down to the toroidal transformer it uses, a tech found higher up our range. Choose a pair of speakers to suit your taste, perhaps they’ve been in the family for years or maybe something from our SX Series.
Release the Wheels of Steel
The built-in phono stage is the ace up AXA35’s sleeve. It means that you can plug a turntable straight in without any extra kit. Moving magnet (MM) compatibility means AXA35 works with a wide variety of turntables – including that vintage one you’ve had your eye on. Soon you’ll be playing the records you’ve been saving for, and planning what to buy next.
Setting the Tone
With separate bass and treble controls, you can fine-tune AXA35’s sound to suit your taste, speakers and room dynamics. The volume level is shown on the LED dot matrix display, and with 35 watts per channel you’ll have plenty of kick for smaller to medium sized rooms.
Wired for Sound
AXA35 is a well-connected amp, with no less than 4 pairs of RCA inputs, plus a pair of phono sockets for a turntable and a pair of recording outputs. There’s a rear USB socket for technical upgrades. Hi-fi quality speaker binding posts (connectors), compatible for banana plugs, mean that thick cable connects securely for an authentic sound.
Designed for Life
As with the rest of AX Series, AXA35 shares our house-style of Lunar Grey minimalist fascia, black steel cabinet and ‘floating’ base. This timeless look enables an upgrade path through our range. A slim build, in the classic 430mm hi-fi width, also means that AXA35 can easily slot, and breathe new life, into a much-loved system.
• POWER OUTPUT: 35 Watts (into 8 Ohms)
• THD (UNWEIGHTED): <0.01% @ 1kHz, 80% of rated power <0.15% 20Hz - 20kHz, 80% of rated power
• FREQUENCY RESPONSE (-3DB): 5Hz - 50kHz
• S/N RATIO (REF 1W): >82dB (unweighted)
• INPUT IMPEDANCES: 47k ohms
• POWER AMP DAMPING FACTOR: > 50
• MAX. POWER CONSUMPTION: 260W
• BASS/TREBLE CONTROLS: Shelving, ultimate boost/cut +/- 10dB @ 100Hz and 10kHz
• STANDBY POWER CONSUMPTION: <0.5W
• INPUTS: 4x RCA, 1x Phono, 1 x 3.5mm Aux input (front panel)
• OUTPUTS: Speakers, Rec Out, USB 5V power
• DIMENSIONS (HXWXD): 83 x 430 x 335mm (3.3 x 16.9 x 13.2”)
• WEIGHT: 5.6kg (12.3lbs)
• IN THE BOX: AXA35 Integrated Amplifier, Power Cable, Remote Control, 2 x AAA Batteries