Our model Adam is 1,86m tall and wears the size L.
This and wander Rain Jacket has been constructed from Pertex Shield material. Pertex Shield is a three-layer, durable water-repellent fabric laminated with a 23 micron non-porous membrane polyurethane film on 40 denier nylon. With water pressure resistance 20,000 mm (JIS L 1092 B method) and moisture permeability 20,000 g/m² per 24h (B-1 method), you can say, Pertex Shield fabric can compete with the most function outdoor cloths the word has ever seen. At the and wander Pertex Shield Rain Jacket, armpit ventilation makes it easy to regulate body temperature while the stretch fabric adapts to all body movements, and reflective stitching enhances visibility in the dark.
and wander Pertex Shield Rain Jacket - features:
• high-necked, drawstring-adjustable hood with sturdy eyelets and toggles at the elastic draw cord
• waterproof 2-way front zipper with custom pull and interior storm flap
• 2 XL front pockets with waterproof zip closure plus side-entry compartments
• drawstring-adjustable bottom hem with sturdy eyelets and toggles at the elastic draw cord
• waterproof side zipper at wearer's left
• adjustable straps with hook and loop fasteners at cuffs
• extended rear panel, curved bottom hemlines
• reflective tapes at front pockets and reflective piping
• reflective and wander logo printed at left front pocket
• relaxed fit
• fabric: 100% nylon Pertex Shield mit backside polyurethane laminate and nylon tricot
• weight: approx. 500 g