Our model Friedrich is 1,87m tall and wears the size M.
The quintessentially alpine Arc'teryx Atom LT Hoody has long kept climbers, hikers, backcountry skiers and bike commuters warm. Worn as a midlayer or solo, this Arc'teryx jacket is constructed from materials that meet bluesign® criteria performs at full capacity in a wide range of conditions and performance levels. Its Coreloft™ Compact synthetic insulation retains warmth even when wet, and its bulk doesn't diminish even after years of packing and unpacking. The water-repellent Tyono™ 20 shell is soft, breathable and durable, stretch side panels provide better ventilation and freedom of movement, and the insulated StormHood™ hood adds extra warmth.
Arc'teryx Atom LT Hoody - features:
• high-necked, drawstring-adjustable StormHood™ hood with textured mini brim
• No-Slip-Zip™ front zipper with custom TPU pull
• 2 pockets with hidden zip closure at lower front
• laminated, drawstring-adjustable bottom hem with dturdy eyelets and toggles at the elastic draw cord
• armpit gussets
• pre-shaped elbows
• stretch cuffs
• Arc'teryx logo embroidered on left chest
• slim fit, slightly waisted cut
• shell: Tyono™ 20 denier shell with DWR finish made from 100% nylon
• side panels: stretch fleece made from 94% polyester, 6% elastane
• lining: Dope Permeair™ 20 made from 100% nylon
• insulation: Coreloft™ Compact, 60 g/m²