The AT-LP140XP fully manual professional DJ turntable features a high-torque direct-drive motor and anti-resonant, mass-damped, die-cast aluminium platter to ensure stable, on-axis rotation at 33-1/3, 45, and 78 RPM. It is equipped with an S-shaped tonearm with height adjustment, adjustable tracking force (counterweight) and adjustable dynamic anti-skate control.
Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years, and that expertise shows in the durable, high-output AT-XP3 DJ cartridge with 0.6 mil conical bonded stylus included with the turntable. It comes pre-mounted to an AT-HS6 universal ½"-mount headshell.
Designed to connect to components with a dedicated phono input, the turntable comes with a detachable dual RCA output cable which supplies a strong 5.5 mV phono output.
Additional professional features include a start/stop button; forward and reverse play; selectable high-accuracy quartz-controlled pitch lock and pitch change slider control with +/-8%, +/-16%, and +/-24% adjustment ranges; a stroboscopic platter with speed indicator; a retractable plug-type stylus target light; and a removable hinged dust cover.
Turntable Designed for DJs
This high-torque direct-drive deck comes with a high-output AT-XP3 DJ cartridge and is loaded with professional features.
Whether used for DJ gigs or playing records at home, the AT-LP140XP gives you exquisite control over your vinyl listening experience.
• Experience high-fidelity audio and professional DJ performance
• Direct-drive, high-torque servo motor with speed stabilization
• Fully manual operation
• Adjustable dynamic anti-skate control
• Selectable 33/45/78 RPM speeds
• Professional anti-resonance, mass-damped, die-cast aluminium platter with felt mat
• AT-HS6 universal ½"-mount headshell and AT-XP3 DJ cartridge with 0.6 mil conical bonded stylus
• Balanced S-shaped tonearm with hydraulically damped lift control, height adjustment, and lockable rest
• Dedicated phono-level output (5.5 mV)
• Stroboscopic platter with speed indicator
• Forward/reverse operation and variable pitch control with quartz speed lock
• Retractable plug-type target light for easier cueing in low light
• Popup stylus target light for easier cueing in low light
• Damped base construction for reduced low-frequency feedback coloration
• Includes: detachable RCA output cable (dual RCA male to dual RCA male), power cable, 45 RPM adapter, counterweight, felt mat, and removable hinged dust cover
• Available in black (AT-LP140XPBK) and silver (AT-LP140XPSV)
• Type: 3-speed, fully manual operation
• Motor: High-torque DC motor
• Drive: Method Direct drive
• Speeds: 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM, 78 RPM
• Turntable Platter: Die-cast aluminium
• Pitch Variation: +/-8% or +/-16% or +/-24%
• Starting Torque: 2.2 kgf-cm
• Wow and Flutter: <0.2% WRMS (33 RPM)
• Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >50 dB
• Output Level: 5.5 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
• Power Supply Requirements: 115/230V AC, 60/50 Hz
• Weight: 10.0 kg
• Model: AT-HS6
• Weight: 9 g
• Type: Balanced S-shaped tonearm with detachable headshell
• Length: 230.5mm
• Overhang: 16mm
• tracking error: Less than 3 degree
• Tracking weight: 3.5 - 8.5 g
• Anti-skating: 0-4 g