Autry’s iconic footwear designs are known as "the shoes with the American flag". Autry sports shoes enjoyed great popularity amongst athletes, thanks to purist looks, functional constructions as well as technical innovations - for example, the classic Medalist design was rated by Tennis Magazine as the finest shoe in the market. After many years of silence, Autry recently staged a comeback, reintroducing faithful replicas of the brand's unique 80s tennis shoes, Medalist. And it turned out to be perfect timing for Autry since sneakers connoisseurs worldwide were hungry for highly authentic retro kicks far away from the mainstream.
Autry Medalist Low - features:
• premium leather upper
• durable leather lining
• perforations at toe box
• foam-padded insole
• EVA foam midsole for lightweight cushioning
• stitched cupsole made from abrasion-resistant rubber, with signature tread pattern
• Autry Medalist embroidered leather label on tongue
• Autry USA woven label at side wall's cut-out window
• Autry logo embossed at heel patch
ATTENTION: The Autry Medalist runs larger, so it is recommended to take this shoe a half to whole size smaller than usual!