Autry’s iconic footwear designs are known as "the shoes with the American flag". Autry sports shoes enjoyed great popularity among athletes, thanks to purist looks, functional constructions as well as technical innovations - for example, the classic Medalist design by Autry was rated by Tennis Magazine as the finest shoe in the market. After many years of silence, Autry recently staged a comeback, reintroducing faithful replicas of the brand's late 80s/early 90s tennis shoes favorite, CLC Low. And it turned out to be perfect timing for Autry since sneakers connoisseurs worldwide were hungry for highly authentic retro kicks with a chunky shape.
Autry CLC Low - features:
• premium cowhide leather (80%) and suede (15%) plus nylon mesh (5%) upper
• breathable fabric lining
• perforations at toe box
• foam-padded insole
• heel counter
• EVA foam midsole for lightweight cushioning
• stitched cupsole made from abrasion-resistant rubber, with signature tread pattern
• Autry CLC embroidered leather label on tongue
• Autry USA woven label at side wall's cut-out window
• Autry logo at heel cut-out
ATTENTION: The Autry CLC runs larger, so it is recommended to take this shoe a half to whole size smaller than usual!