Our model Erik is 1,89m tall and wears the size 42.
The Baracuta G4 Jacket is a modern update of the legendary Harrington jacket that was celebrated for being worn by Ryan O'Neal's character Rodney Harrington in the mid-60s. While most characteristics are still on the spot - including the plaid lining, the stand-up collar with button closure and dual flap pockets at lower front - the ribbed bottom band and cuffs were replaced by button cuffs and button straps at the bottom of both side seams.
The Baracuta G4 Jacket is equipped with the following features:
• stand-up collar with dual marbled button closure
• semi-hidden 2-way metal front zipper with custom pulls
• raglan sleeves
• 2 flap pockets with marbled button closure at lower front
• button cuffs
• button straps at the bottom of both side seams
• umbrella back yoke
• Fraser tartan lining
• 1 interior patch pocket with marbled button closure at wearer’s left
• branding embossed at marbled buttons
• regular fit
• shell: 58% polyester, 42% cotton
• body lining: 80% cotton, 20% polyester Coolmax® • sleeve lining: 100% polyester