Once again, Dr. Martens joined forces with Tate Britain to create an artful remake of the brand's legendary 1460 boots. The Tate Britain is famous for housing an impressive collection of British art from the 1500s right up to present day. Everything about Tate Britain is intriguing, from the architecture of the building to the works on display.
The Dr. Martens 1460 is a remake of the classic DM boots equipped with leather upper as well as Dr. Martens' signature air-cushioned AirWair™ sole that's oil-resistant and provides best comfort and durability since 1960. This tough boot's upper and sole are heat-sealed and stitched, plus the sole also offers good abrasion and slip resistance.
Dr. Martens x Tate Britain 1460 Tate Decal - features:
• full-grain leather upper with digital print of a famous artwork out of the Tate Britain museum
• leather and textile lining (25/75)
• metal eyelets at 8 eye lacing
• heat-sealed upper and AirWair™ PVC sole
• Dr. Martens' signature air-cushioned, stitched rubber sole
• tonal piping plus Dr. Martens Air Wear woven loop at collar
• shaft height: 160 mm
• platform height: 12 mm
• heel height: 28 mm