Our model Petrus is 1,77m tall and wears the size M.
Inspired by adesign out of the Fred Perry archives, the Chequerboard Tape Track Jacket is a classic sports top that made its first appearance in the late 1970 when it was sported by tennis players. A couple of years later, the Fred Perry Tape Track Jacket design was adopted by ringleaders of different subcultures, before it became a favorite track top of the Brit Pop audience in the 1990s.
Fred Perry Chequerboard Tape Track Jacket - features:
• high-necked collar
• enamel-coated front zipper with custom pull
• raglan sleeves with chequerboard tape
• 2 self-fabric patch pockets on lower front
• stretch rib cuffs and bottom band
• Fred Perry's laurel wreath logo embroidery at left chest
• regular fit
• 100% BCI cotton (Better Cotton)
• recycled polyester zip tape
• recycled polyester sewing threads