Our model Petrus is 1,77m tall and wears the size M.
Straight from the Fred Perry archives, the Contrast Tape Track Jacket is a classic sports top that made its first appearance in the late 1970 when it was sported by tennis players. A couple of years later, the Fred Perry Contrast Tape Track Jacket design was adopted by ringleaders of different subcultures, before it became a favorite track top of the Brit Pop audience in the 1990s.
Fred Perry Contrast Tape Track Jacket - features:
• high-necked collar
• enamel-coated front zipper with custom pull
• raglan sleeves with laurel wreath repeat branding on contrast stripe appliqués
• 2 slit pockets on lower front
• stretch rib cuffs and bottom band
• Fred Perry's laurel wreath logo embroidery at left chest
• regular fit
• 54% recycled polyester, 46% BCI cotton
• recycled polyester Tipping
• recycled polyester sewing threads
• made in Portugal