Our model Maksim is 1,86m tall and wears the size M.
The Pixel Print Track Jacket is an urban update of the classic Fred Perry design, equipped with a pixel pattern printed all over. This track top is a contemporary version of the Laurel Wreath Taped Track Jacket, a classic sports top that made its first appearance in the late 1970 when it was sported by tennis players. A couple of years later, this Fred Perry Track Jacket was adopted by ringleaders of different subcultures, before it became a favorite track top of the Brit Pop audience in the 1990s.
Fred Perry Pixel Print Track Jacket - features:
• pixel pattern printed all over
• high-necked collar
• enamel-coated front zipper with custom pull
• raglan sleeves
• 2 welt pockets on lower front
• stretch rib cuffs and bottom band
• Fred Perry's laurel wreath logo embroidery at left chest
• regular fit
• 54% recycled polyester, 46% cotton
• made in Portugal