Our model Hamza is 1,88m tall and wears the size M.
Straight from the Fred Perry archives, the Taped Track Jacket is a classic sports top that made its first appearance in the late 1970 when it was sported by tennis players. A couple of years later, the Fred Perry Taped Track Jacket design was adopted by ringleaders of different subcultures, before it became a favorite track top of the Brit Pop audience in the 1990s.
Fred Perry Taped Track Jacket - features:
• high-necked rib collar
• enamel-coated front zipper with custom pull
• raglan sleeves with laurel wreath repeat branding on stripe appliqués
• 2 slit pockets on lower front
• stretch rib cuffs and bottom band
• Fred Perry's laurel wreath logo embroidery at left chest
• regular fit
• 54% polyester, 46% cotton
• made in Portugal