Our model Dennis is 1,86m tall and wears the size M.
The Twin Tipped Fred Perry Shirt is the father of the polo shirts, worshiped by brit-pop legends, skinheads, players, hustlers, rude boys, hooligans, mods, tennis players and other good guys out of the UK. We all know the deal: In 1952, professional tennis player Fred Perry launched what was to be his most famous garment: A cotton pique polo shirt with the world-famous Laurel Wreath embroidery. From the beginning, Fred Perry - and the tipped pique shirt in particular - has been associated with a whole series of subcultures driven by musical affinities. And it's still one of the top 10 streetwear items for those in the know.
Fred Perry Twin Tipped Fred Perry Shirt - features:
• rib collar and cuffs with twin tipped details
• recycled button placket at chest
• Fred Perry's Laurel Wreath embroidery at left chest
• rib cuffs with twin tipped details
• slimmer fit compared to the M12 original FP polo
• 100% BCI cotton piqué (Better Cotton Initiative)
• recycled polyester sewing threads