The Record Rack 330 is an advanced 2-piece vinyl station, which was originated by combining the Record Box 230 with the Record Box Advanced 110 and it can hold up to 330 12''-records.
Direct access to records
Thanks to its slanted sides, quick access to the records is possible. The Record Rack 330 is therefore ideally suited for record stores and DJs who need direct access to their records or the home vinyl collection.
Especially stable construction
Compared to conventional furniture solutions, the rack offers an especially stable construction and is also very easy to set up.
Record Box Display Door
With the perfectly designed Record Box Display Door, you can also extend your Record Rack to protect your record compartments from dust and light, as well as to elegantly highlight your vinyl covers.
The clearly arranged storage solution is made of robust wood and is available with black or white finish.
• Advanced vinyl station with 2-piece layout
• Combination of Record Box Advanced 110 and Record Box 230
• Holds up to 330 12''-records
• Slanted sides for quick access to records
• Especially stable construction, unlike traditional furniture solutions
• Easy set-up in just a few simple steps
• Matches the look of the Mix Station and Mix Extension
• Available with black or white finish
• Supplied without decoration (12''-records)
• Extendable with the Record Box Display Door to keep the record compartments closed and to artfully hang up your vinyl covers
• Material: MDF wood
• External dimensions: 356 x 956 x 342 mm (L x H x W)
• Weight: 12.7 kg