Our model Petrus is 1,77m tall and wears the size M.
A crotch gusset that allows 180-degree splits and a webbing belt that can be adjusted with one hand - these are the main attributes of the Gramicci Jam Pants. The Gramicci Pants were created in the 1980s as revolutionary pants that delivered all the features climbers were looking for, thanks to the company's wealth of climbing experience. The Gramicci Grid Cord Jam Pants are the style from back then that does not have a zip fly opening in the front and only one back pocket at wearer's right, while the silhouette has been updated to suit modern needs. These pants are made from original Gramicci Grid corduroy fabric, a finely ridged cotton cloth that features a stripe print, creating a lattice-like grid appearance.
The Gramicci Grid Cord Jam Pants are equipped with the following features:
• self-fabric belt loop at the elastic waistband
• built-in nylon belt with plastic buckle and Gramicci woven label
• self-fabric gussets at low crutch
• 2 large front pockets
• signature chino-style welt pocket at wearer's right rear
• Gramicci woven label at back pocket
• relaxed fit, tapered legs
• original Gramicci Grid Cord fabric made from 100% cotton
ATTENTION: All sizes are US sizes and are converted as follows:
S = 30 inches (waist)
M = 32 inches (waist)
L = 34 inches (waist)
XL = 36 inches (waist)