Named after the Māori expression for strength and support, the HOKA Kaha Low Gore-Tex offers both. No matter, if you're about to walk uphill or downhill or you're on the hop for a hiking tour, the HOKA Kaha Gore-Tex trekking low-top design offers superior, long-lasting comfort. With its unbeatable weight-to-cushion ratio, the Kaha Low Gore-Tex is equipped with the full HOKA package, from proprietary foams, patented geometries to ultimate Vibram® Mega-Grip traction. On top of that, the HOKA Kaha Low Gore-Tex also features a Gore-Tex® waterproof bootie that’ll keep your feet comfortable and dry regardless of the conditions, while the adjustable lacing system provides a perfect fit for all kind of foot types.
HOKA Kaha Low Gore-Tex - Features:
• full-grain waterproof leather upper for durability and support
• Gore-Tex® waterproof bootie construction to keeps your feet comfortable and dry all day long
• EVA top layer for plush comfort next to the foot
• bottom layer of rubberized foam offers durable cushioning and a supportive base
• Vibram® Mega-Grip hi-traction outsole with multi-directional 5mm lugs for supreme grip on varied terrain