ATTENTION: The Karhu Fusion XC is fitting true to its size! So for example if you compare the shoe to a Fusion 2.0, we suggest you to go down at least half a US size!
With the Fusion XC, Karhu pays tribute to the iconic Fusion silhouette. Back in 1996, the Karhu Fusion was rated the top runner of the brand's range, and to stage a comeback, Karhu worked with the shoe's original designer. The sole unit and upper measurements have been revamped to make the silhouette more appealing and updated with Fulcrum midsole technology, but to keep it as authentic as possible, the Karhu Fusion XC is equipped with lots of original details such as the Karhu tongue label and the rubberized collar print.
Karhu Fusion XC - features:
• textile, suede and synthetic upper with reflective details and water-repellant finish
• soft and breathable fabric lining
• rope laces plus plastic Ghilly-inspired triangle eyelets
• loop at heel
• foam-padded insole
• Fulcrum midsole for lightweight cushioning
• outsole made from abrasion-resistant runner
• Karhu XC woven label at padded mesh tongue
• XC branding at heel