Our model Maksim is 1,86m tall and wears the size M.
The Norse Projects ARKTISK Gore-Tex 3L Stand Collar Jacket is a waterproof 3 layer Gore-Tex® jacket equipped with an asymmetric front closure and dual function neck gusset opening with chest pocket access as well as molded hook and loop fasteners at cuffs. Finished with front bellow storm pockets, the Norse Projects ARKTISK Gore-Tex 3L Stand Collar Jacket is compatible with all Pertex midlayer styles offering optional four-season functionality coupled with a look extraordinaire. This garment uses Gore-Tex® Guaranteed To Keep You Dry™ technology, constructed in a medium weight plain weave face with a solution dyed recycled backer and PFC free DWR finish.
Norse Projects ARKTISK Gore-Tex 3L Stand Collar Jacket - features:
• high-necked collar with stow-away hood and waterproof 1/2 front zip closure
• diagonal waterproof front zipper with custom pull and interior storm flap
• 2 large front pockets with hidden zip closure
• waterproof zip opening at right side seam
• drawstring-adjustable bottom hem with sturdy eyelets and toggles at the elastic draw cord
• adjustable straps with hook and loop fasteners at cuffs
• interior pocket at wearer’s left
• seam-sealed waterproof construction
• Norse Projects ARKTISK tape at lower left sleeve
• relaxed fit
• highly breathable Gore-Tex® 3L with 75 denier recycled face fabric made from 100% recycled polyester with PFC free DWR coating (28,000 mm waterproof)