Our model Dennis is 1,86m tall and wears the size M.
Constructed with a clean design and extra windproof front panels for better heat retention, the Norse Projects ARKTISK Pasmo Rip Down Jacket is a lightweight and versatile down jacket cut from Pasmo Rip, that works as a midlayer or an outer jacket equally well. The shell fabric of the Norse Projects ARKTISK Norse Projects ARKTISK utilizes Pasmo™ yarn technology: Pasmo™ yarns are woven to create structural optimization; the yarn arrangement and density results in a textured yet even appearance with a high tensile strength and excellent abrasion resistance. A durable water-repellent finish applied to the fabric sheds light rain and snow, which helps to maintain weather proofing and breathability.
Norse Projects ARKTISK Pasmo Rip Down Jacket - features:
• high-necked collar
• hidden front zipper with interior storm flap
• 2 hidden zip pockets at lower front
• drawstring-adjustable bottom hem with sturdy eyelets and toggles at the elastic draw cord
• stretch cuffs
• interior chest pocket with zip closure at wearer's right
• Norse Projects ARKTISK tape at lower left front
• regular fit
• shell: 100% polyester Pasmo™ rip-stop with PFC-free DWR coating
• lining: 100% nylon
• insulation: RENU 750+ ultra-high performance with HyperDRY finish made from 100% recycled polyester (750 fill power)