Our model Dennis is 1,86m tall and wears the size M.
The Norse Projects ARKTISK Stand Collar Short Down Jacket is a hip length winter down coat, designed for protection and warmth combined with ease of movement. The Norse Projects ARKTISK Stand Collar Short Down Jacket has been developed in collaboration with Pertex® Shield product technology and constructed with a seamless welded down baffle technique resulting in zero down loss or wind penetration. Pertex® Shield fabrics provide lightweight waterproof protection whilst remaining highly breathable. This Norse Projects ARKTISK design is insulated with RENU recycled down finished with flourocarbon free, water repellent HyperDRY technology. The Norse Projects ARKTISK Stand Collar Short Down Jacket is also equipped with Cohæsive™ functional cord adjustment engineered into the laminate directly onto the hood which allows single-handed cord-management and effortless function.
Norse Projects ARKTISK Stand Collar Short Down Jacket - features:
• high-necked padded collar with stow-away, drawstring-adjustable hood
• waterproof 2-way front zipper with custom pull and interior storm flap
• ARTIST embroidered logo patch at left chest
• 2 waterproof zip pockets at front
• drawstring-adjustable bottom hem with sturdy eyelets and toggles at the elastic draw cord
• stretch cuffs
• interior chest pockets with zip closure at wearer's left and right
• regular fit
• shell: 100% recycled polyester Pertex® Shield 50D with PFCec free coating (20,000 mm waterproof / breathability: 10,000 g/m²/24h)
• lining: 100% nylon
• insulation: RENU: 750+ ultra high performance recycled down with HyperDRY finish