Our model Dennis is 1,86m tall and wears the size M.
The Norse Projects Vargo Gore-Tex Infinium Raglan Mac is an insulated coat built with highly breathable Gore-Tex Iinfinium™ technology and Thermore Evodown® insulation. The Norse Projects Vargo Gore-Tex Infinium Raglan Mac is equipped with classic mac detailing as well as a slightly oversize cut plus raglan sleeves. Finished with reflective details for visibility in city conditions, the Norse Projects Vargo Gore-Tex Infinium Raglan Mac also uses Windstopper® technology for added comort.
The totally windproof, yet extremely breathable membrane of the Norse Projects Vargo Gore-Tex Infinium Raglan Mac blocks the wind and allows vapour to escape. This combination of protection and breathability minimizes the winds chilling effect while reducing the risk of overheating when active. A durable recycled outer fabric and DWR treatment provides additional protection of water repellency.
Norse Projects Vargo Gore-Tex Infinium Raglan Mac - features:
• turn-down collar
• hidden 2-way front zipper
• raglan sleeves
• 2 front pockets at waist height
• vertical back yoke
• interior chest pockets with zip closure at wearer's left and right
• relaxed fit
• shell: highly breathable Gore-Tex Iinfinium™ 75D fabric made from 100% recycled polyester with PFC-free DWR coating & Windstopper® technology
• lining: 100% recycled polyester
• Thermore Evodown® insulation made from 100% recycled polyester