Oakley's original Radar® offers the combination of everything the brand has learned through decades of research and collaboration with the world's best athletes. With the Radar EV's larger lens and expanded peripheral field of view at the top, Oakley's performance spectrum has reached a new milestone. The design was finished off with Prizm™ lenses - Oakley's exclusive lens technology is designed to optimize color and contrast, enhancing the visibility of details.
Oakley Radar EV Path - Features/Specifications:
• frame made of lightweight O Matter™ material with metal oval logo details
• Unobtainium® temple tips and nose pads for superior comfort and quality
• Oakley's high-performance HDO® lens technology
• hardcase included
• light transmission: 14%
• impact protection: Oakley lenses are designed and tested under extreme conditions of mass and speed to provide uncompromising protection in a variety of demanding environments.
• dimensions (lenses): 139 mm width, 58 mm height
• dimensions (frame): 139 mm front, 138 mm temples
• made in the USA