Our model Dennis is 1,86m tall and wears the size M.
The Patagonia Better Sweater Vest is a sleeveless fleece top that can be used solo or as a layer with a soft shell if you're into snowboarding. Made from bluesign®-certified fleece, the Patagonia Better Sweater Vest is equipped with a knit-inspired shell, plus it has been colored with an energy-efficient and water-saving technique.
The Patagonia Better Sweater Vest's features include:
• high-necked collar
• metal front zipper with custom pull
• left chest pocket with zip closure
• 2 pockets with zip closure at lower front
• elastic micro-polyester binding at bottom hem
• Patagonia woven label at left chest
• regular fit
• 100% recycled polyester fleece with knit-style shell, 339 g/m²
• weight: approx. 394 g
• Fair Trade Certified™ sewing