Our model Jennifer is 1,77m tall and wears the size GIRLS S.
The Patagonia Classic Retro-X Jacket is a lightweight fleece top for outdoors action with Y-Joint sleeves for better mobility at shoulders and arms. Made from 6mm sherpa fleece, the Patagonia Classic Retro-X Jacket is also equipped with three zip pockets as well as moisture-wicking mesh lining with wind-blocking membrane.
The Patagonia Classic Retro-X Jacket's features include:
• high-necked collar
• metal front zipper with custom pull and internal storm flap
• Y-Joint™ sleeves for added monility
• contrast patch pocket with zip closure at left chest
• 2 side-entry slit pockets with zip closure at lower front
• elastic binding at bottom and sleeve hem
• Patagonia woven label at chest pocket
• regular fit
• shell: 100% polyester 6 mm sherpa fleece (85% recycled), 441 g/m²
• lining: 100% polyester brushed mesh with wind-blocking membrane and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control (50% recycled), 109 g/m²
• chest pocket and trim: 100% nylon plain weave with DWR finish, 115 g/m²
• Fair Trade Certified™
• weight: 615 g