Our model Petrus is 1,77m tall and wears the size M.
The Patagonia Houdini Jacket is a monochrome windbreaker jacket made from super-lightweight nylon rip-stop that's equipped with DWR finish. Plus, this Patagonia jacket can be stowed away in its chest pocket, so it's a great choice at inconsistent climates.
The Patagonia Houdini Jacket's features include:
• high-necked drawstring-adjustable hood
• metal front zipper with custom pull
• left chest pocket with zip closure (jacket can be stowed away in this pocket)
• drawstring-adjustable bottom hem
• stretch hemlines at cuffs
• Patagonia reflective branding printed at left chest and top rear
• regular fit
• rip-stop fabric made from 100% recycled nylon with DWR finish, 41 g/m²
• Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
• weight: approx. 105 g