Our model Yannick is 1,82m tall and wears the size M.
The Patagonia Isthmus Anorak is a lightweight pull-over construction made from water-repellant, wind-blocking four-ply NetPlus™ fabric. Even if you hate dancing in the rain, this windbreaker is a nice, functional addition to your wardrobe.
The Patagonia Isthmus Anorak’s features include:
• high-necked drawstring-adjustable hood with sturdy eyelets
• hidden Vislon® chest zipper with custom pull plus snap button closure at storm flap
• kangaroo pocket with hidden zipper plus snap button closure at flap as well as additional, fleece-lined handwarmer compartments at lower front
• drawstring-adjustable bottom hem
• snap button-adjustable straps at stretch cuffs
• breathable mesh lining
• Patagonia woven label at bottom left
• relaxed fit
• weight: approx. 553 g
• shell: four-ply NetPlus™ made from 100% post-consumer recycled nylon faille (made of recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution) with PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals), 166 g/m²
• lining: 100% recycled polyester, bluesign® approved mesh, 78 g/m²