Our model Petrus is 1,77m tall and wears the size M.
Patagonia's Jackson Glacier Rain Jacket is a reliable rain jacket made from H2No® Performance Standard - a high-end fabric that not only boasts an enormously high water column, but is also highly windproof and breathable, plus it'is made from plastic bottles collected by a community initiative in Taiwan.
Patagonia Jackson Glacier Rain Jacket - features:
• high-necked, drawstring-adjustable hood with sturdy eyelets and ergonomic toggles at the elastic draw cord
• hidden YKK metal front zipper with custom pull
• snap button closure at storm flap
• 2 welt pockets with hidden zip closure at lower front
• drawstring-adjustable bottom hem with metal eyelets and toggles at the elastic draw cord
• adjustable straps with snap button closure at cuffs
• 1 inside pocket with zip closure at wearer’s right
• Patagonia woven label at left chest
• relaxed fit
• shell: 2-layer 75 denier H2No® Performance Standard plain weave with PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) finish made from 100% recycled polyester, 3.6 oz (First Mile plain weave made of plastic bottles collected from a community initiative in Taiwan)
• lining: 100% recycled nylon rip-stop fabric with PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) finish made from 100% polyester, 1.2 oz
• weight: 448 g
• Fair Trade™-certified