Our model Dennis is 1,86m tall and wears the size M.
The Patagonia Reversible Bivy Down Vest is an old school color-blocked quilted vest with a fleece reverse as well as 600 fill from recycled duck and goose down. Heat your body with a good conscience!
Patagonia Reversible Bivy Down Vest's features include:
• high-necked collar
• metal front zipper with custom pull
• 2 side-entry handwarmer pockets with snap button closure at lower front
• 2 zip pockets at lower front of the reverse
• slightly extended rear panel with curved hemline
• Patagonia woven labels at left chest of both sides
• regular fit
• shell: 100% nylon (51% recycled) bluesign®-approved plain weave with DWR finish, 163 g/m²
• yoke and collar: 100% nylon bluesign®-approved plain weave with PU coating and DWR finish, 136 g/m²
• lining: 100% polyester 6mm fleece (70% recycled)
• insulation: 600 fill recycled duck and goose down
• exterior fabric, lining, collar and yoke are bluesign™ certified
• Fair Trade Certified™ sewn