Puma Machts Mit Qualität (does it with quality) and introduces the Clyde Service Line as a special edition with premium upper made of LWG-certified leather. With the Prevail in a classic colorway, Puma returns to the glory days of the mid 90s when futuristic, lightweight running shoe designs ruled the world. Originally released in 1994, the Puma Prevail came up with the famous Trinomic running technology that provided exceptional motion control and was marked with distinctive hexagonal details.
The Puma Prevail MMQ Service Line is equipped with the following features:
• suede & leather upper (the leather has been produced in an environmentally conscious way and has been tested and certified according to the Leather Working Group standards)
• soft and breathable fabric lining
• foam-padded insole with Puma MMQ branding
• Trinomic midsole cushioning for smooth running comfort and extra support
• Puma MMQ woven label at tongue
• Puma & Trinomic branding embossed at heel