Add to CartComing SoonSold outCurrently not availableNot Enough Coins
In StockStandard shipping 1-2 business days
Record Box stands for high-quality and creative furniture for the presentation and storage of records. With the Record Box Hi-Fi-Rack, HHV responds to the desire to develop solutions for the safe storage of technology.
The Hi-Fi Rack spans the width of three Record Box modular boxes and provides space to hold an amplifier, receiver and other Hi-Fi technology. The piece of furniture with a continuous support surface is connected to the boxes stacked underneath with the help of silicone adhesive dots developed especially for Record Box.
With its multiple uses, sturdy construction and unbeatable value for money, the Hi-Fi Rack is a must-have for any household where vinyl collections and the associated technology are to be presented in an attractive and space-saving manner. Part of the Record Box system, the Hi-Fi Rack, available in black and white, is made of high-quality MDF and coated with a durable melamine resin surface.
• Available in black and white
• Material: 15 mm MDF with melamine coating
• Outer dimensions: 108x36x20cm (LxWxH)
• Inner dimensions: two compartments of 51,8x34,5x17cm (LxWxH)
• Connecting element: "Record Box" adhesive dots
• Width corresponds to the three-module boxes of the Record Box series
• Boxes for self-assembly - screwdriver required!
Please note that due to safety reasons, the Hi-Fi rack must rest fully on the boxes stacked underneath it.