The Salomon Odyssey 1 is another highlight in the field of outdoor sports: These Salomon shoes combine indispensable hiking functionality with versatile material and an athletic look. The Odyssey 1 is based on a hiking-specific, high-performance sole construction by Salomon, based on proven technologies such as EnergyCell™+ and All Terrain Contagrip®. The benefits of the Salomon Odyssey 1 are lasting comfort thanks to a wider, more flexible fit in the midfoot and a midsole designed for cushioning over long distances, as well as very high grip, due to a rubber compound that's suitable for all surfaces and a versatile lug profile.
Salomon Odyssey 1 - Features:
• Upper: open 3D mesh for maximum breathability and PU-coated leather.
• Soft, breathable textile lining for extreme comfort
• OrthoLite® insole (OrthoLite® is molded to conform to the contours of the foot, providing superior cushioning, air permeability and durability, and enhancing the comfort and performance of the shoe)
• SensiFit™ technology: SensiFit™ wraps around the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, close-to-the-foot and just-above-custom fit all over the foot.
• EnergyCell™+ Midsole: EnergyCell™+ is a highly resilient blend of materials that provides unusually high energy return while offering ample cushioning and durability.
• All Terrain Contagrip® Outsole: Salomon's All Terrain Contagrip® outsole is designed for a variety of different surfaces; providing durability and a secure ride on wet as well as dry or hard surfaces.
• Weight: approx. 320 g