Our model Julius is 1,84m tall and wears the size M.
The Snow Peak FR 2 Layer Down Jacket is a fire-resistant down-filled winter jacket, made from durable rip-stop polyester fabric with flame-retardant finish plus Dermizax®️ membrane for water resistance. The Snow Peak FR 2 Layer Down Jacket is also equipped with a removable hood, full-zip closure, two zip pockets, an internal mesh pocket as well as drawcord adjustment at the hem.
Snow Peak FR 2L Down Jacket - Features:
• high-necked collar with removable, drawstring-adjustable hood including sturdy eyelets and toggles at the elastic draw cord as well as hook and loop fasteners at the storm flap
• hidden YKK metal front zipper with custom pull
• snap button closure at storm flap
• 2 large front pockets with semi-hidden zip closure
• drawstring-adjustable bottom hem with sturdy eyelets and toggles at the elastic draw cord
• stretch cuffs
• interior mesh pocket at wearer’s left
• Snow Peak branding on left sleeve
• relaxed fit
• shell: 96% polyester (49% recycled), 4% aramid 2-layer rip-stop with flame-retardant finish, waterproof Dermizax®️ membrane plus DWR impregnation
• lining: 100% polyester Japanese fabric
• padding: 90% washable down, 10% feathers (800 fill power)