Our model Maksim is 1,86m tall and wears the size M.
Another fresh reversible apparel piece from Japan, co-designed by TAION!
TAION uses for its designs mainly down and feathers with high fill power. This makes the products lighter compared to conventionally used down fillings. After filling, the down of TAION jackets is divided into chambers by quilting seams. This closes the chambers tightly enough to prevent cold outside air from entering, and the structure makes it difficult for air heated due to body temperature to escape. In addition, this technique helps to keep the down fluffy along the stitch.
TAION Military Reversible Crew Neck Down Jacket - features:
• crew neck
• hidden 2-way front zipper plus button closure at the storm flap
• 2 self-fabric patch pockets at lower front of side 1, 2 side-entry welt pockets at lower front of side 2
• slim stretch bordering at hemlines
• zip openings at side seams
• regular fit
• shell: 100% polyester fleece
• lining: 100% polyester plain weave with quilted stitching and water-repellent finish
• insulation: 95% down, 5% feathers (650 fill power)