Our model Jennifer is 1,77m tall and wears the size GIRLS S.
Originally part of The North Face's 1992 Expedition System, no other jacket has made it from the mountains to the city as naturally as the Nuptse, thanks to its excellent insulation. Like the '92 original, The North Face 92 Reversible Nuptse Jacket is equipped with the cozy 700 down fill, signature oversized chambers as well as a stowable hood. And the boxy, relaxed silhouette is also a stylish and flattering throwback to the very first generation. But unlike the original, The North Face 92 Reversible Nuptse Jacket is a reversible design - so you can wear it two different ways if you love variety.
The North Face 92 Reversible Nuptse Jacket - features:
• high-necked collar with stow-away hood
• metal front zipper with custom pull
• 2 pockets with zip closure at lower front
• drawstring-adjustable bottom hem with metal eyelets and toggles at the elastic draw cord
• stretch cuffs
• reverse is equipped with a vertical zip pocket at left chest as well as 2 zip pockets at lower front
• The North Face logo embroidery on left chest
• The North Face logo embroidery at upper right back
• regular fit
• shell side 1: 11 wales corduroy made of 97% cotton, 3% elastane, 356 g/m²
• insulation: 700 cuin fill power recycled down
• shell side 2: 100% recycled nylon rip-stop, 57 g/m², with non-PFC DWR finish