Our model Jennifer is 1,77m tall and wears the size GIRLS S.
The North Face Hmlyn Down Parka puts a premium TNF twist on cold weather protection with an uncompromised classic aesthetic. This vintage color-blocked design is equipped with quilted chambers as well as 550 down padding.
The North Face Hmlyn Down Parka - Features:
• high-necked, drawstring-adjustable hood with metal eyelets and toggles at the elastic draw cord
• hidden metal front zipper with custom pull and dual storm flap
• The North Face branding at left chest
• 2 symmetric zip pockets with hidden zip closure at lower front
• drawstring-adjustable bottom hem with metal eyelets and toggles at the elastic draw cord
• stretch cuffs
• interior chest pocket with zip closure at wearer's left
• The North Face branding at upper right rear
• regular fit
• shell hood and body below yoke: 40D x 40D WindWall™ made from 100% nylon with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish, 57 g/m²
• shell yoke, sleeve panels and cuffs: 70D x 160D WindWall™ made from 100% nylon with non-PFC DWR finish, 110 g/m²
• lining: 50D x 50D WindWall™ made from 100% recycled polyester with non-PFC DWR finish, 73 g/m²
• insulation: 550 fill goose down; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union