Our model Dennis is 1,86m tall and wears the size M.
The 1990 Mountain Q Jacket by The North Face is a perfect bad weather design that's lightweight as well as waterproof, thanks to sealed seams. Plus, custom DryVent™ technology wicks sweat away from the inside, so you will stay dry all day and night.
The North Face 1990 Mountain Q Jacket's features include:
• high-necked, drawstring-adjustable hood with metal eyelets
• YKK metal front zipper with custom pull and waterproof coating
• 2 slit pockets with hidden zip closure at lower front
• drawstring-adjustable bottom hem with metal eyelets and toggles
• stretch cuffs
• lightweight, breathable mesh lining
• interior chest pocket with zip closure at wearer's left
• The North Face branding printed at left chest at upper right back
• relaxed fit
• shell: 100% polyester 2L DryVent™, 111 g/m²
• lining: 100% polyester mesh and taffeta