Our model Petrus is 1,77m tall and wears the size M.
The North Face TNF Jacket 2000 puts a premium sports twist on cold weather protection with an uncompromised purist aesthetic. This vintage design is equipped with quilted chambers as well as midweight padding.
The North Face TNF Jacket 2000 - features:
• high-necked collar
• metal front zipper with custom pull and interior storm flap
• The North Face branding at left chest and upper right rear
• 2 zip pockets at lower front
• elastic bottom band
• stretch binding at cuffs
• interior chest pocket with zip closure at wearer's left
• regular fit
• shell: 50D WindWall™ rip-stop made from 100% recycled polyester with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish, 74 g/m²
• lining: 50D x 50D weave made from 100% recycled polyester with non-PFC DWR finish, 78 g/m²
• insulation: 98% recycled polyester, 2% polyester, 360 g/m²