Our model Erik is 1,89m tall and wears the size M.
The North Face Transverse 2L Dryvent Jacket - features:
• high-necked, drawstring-adjustable hood with metal eyelets and toggles at the elastic draw cord
• waterproof front zipper with custom pull and interior storm flap
• 2 chest pockets with vertical, waterproof zip closure
• 2 pockets with hidden zippers at mid front
• drawstring-adjustable bottom hem with sturdy eyelets and toggles at the elastic draw cord
• adjustable straps with hook and loop fasteners at cuffs
• interior zip pocket at wearer's left
• The North Face logo embroidery at left chest and upper back
• The North Face rubber patch at left sleeve
• seam-sealed waterproof construction
• relaxed fit
• main fabric shell: DryVent™ 2L fabric made from 100% recycled polyester with water-repellent, durable as well as PFC-free DWR coating.
• shoulders & lower sleeves material: DryVent™ made from 100% recycled nylon with PFC-free and durable water-repellent DWR finish.
• body lining: Knit in 100% recycled polyester
• pockets & wind flap surface: 100% recycled polyester