The Timberland Euro Hiker has been a favorite for many years. The padded collar and tongue make them so comfortable, while the premium leather upper is durable and keeps shape, so they'll soon become your favorite hiking boots as well. They'll hold up to plenty of wear and tear, year after year.
Timberland Euro Hiker Leather - features:
• waterproof premium full-grain Timberland® leather upper for comfort, durability and abrasion resistance
• Better Leather approved upper: environmentally responsible leather sourced from tanneries rated silver or gold by the Leather Working Group for their water, energy and waste management practices.
• protective rubber rand
• D ring metal rivet lacing
• padded collar and tongue for a comfortable fit around the ankle
• moisture-wicking ReBOTL™textile lining to keep feet dry and comfortable
• EVA footbed
• lightweight midsole made from EVA provides cushioning and shock absorption
• rubber rand around the shoe for extra protection
• abrasion-resistent rubber lug outsole for superior traction and durability