Our model Erik is 1,89m tall and wears the size 30.
A fun name for a slightly cropped length trouser, to avoid getting wet at a high tide. Designed to show a little ankle in the summer, the Universal Works Hi Water Trousers are equipped with a loose casual fit, and these pants have been built from hardwearing yet soft and super lightweight summer canvas, made of superfine high-quality cotton yarns in Italy.
The Universal Works Hi Water Trousers are equipped with the following features:
• elastic, drawstring-adjustable waistband
• marbled front center button
• zip fly
• 2 side-entry front pockets
• 2 signature chino-style welt pockets with button closure at the rear (self-fabric flap at the left one)
• relaxed fit, ankle-length cut
• 100% cotton lightweight fabric