The North Face
Kembar Insulated Parka
Incl. VAT plus Shipping Costs
With the Kembar Insulated Parka, The North Face presents an effective weapon against frost, cold air and damp climate. With the insulated Kembar Parka by The North Face you stay dry and warm during all activities in the city. Waterproof, windproof and breathable, this insulated TNF parka is also equipped with a detachable hood and internal hem adjustments, keeping the elements out. The lightweight and airy synthetic fill of The North Face Kembar Insulated Parkas provides the warmth you need in winter conditions.
The North Face Kembar Insulated Parka - features:
• high-necked collar with detachable, drawstring-adjustable hood including sturdy eyelets and toggles at the elastic draw cord as well as hook and loop fasteners at the storm flap
• hidden YKK metal front zipper with custom pull
• snap button closure at storm flap
• 2 chest pockets with hidden zip closure
• 2 large flap pockets with additional side-entry compartments at hip height
• drawstring-adjustable bottom hem with sturdy eyelets and toggles at the elastic draw cord
• adjustable straps with hook and loop fasteners at cuffs
• interior chest pocket with zip closure at wearer’s left
• The North Face embroidered at left chest and upper right rear
• relaxed fit
• shell fabric 1: DryVent™ made from 100% recycled nylon with PFC-free, durable water-repellent DWR coating.
• shell fabric 2: DryVent™ made from 100% recycled polyester with PFC-free, durable water-repellent DWR coating.
• lining: DryVent™ made from 100% recycled nylon with PFC-free, durable water-repellent DWR coating, 38 g/m²
• insulation: 100% recycled polyester Polyfill