And here’s a little sneak peek on what’s happening in our BERLIN issue…
- DAVID LICHTENAUER... is dividing his time between building high-concept skate ramps, high-concept airplanes and high-concept miniature filmsets - amongst many other creative high-concept things.
- THOMAS VON WITTICH... has been following Berlin’s notorious graffiti crew “Berlin Kidz“ for two years - and luckily for us he always carried a camera with him.
- MOSCOMAN... probably is the hottest ticket on today’s dance floors, not only in Berlin but world wide - and we had a long conversation with the young Israeli about his mission to free all dance floors.
- RUTH WOLF-REHFELDT... is an unfairly forgotten genius from the former GDR, whose art is very complex, very skilled, very elaborate - and it was entirely created with her trusted typewriter.
- more eloquent statements and visual awesomeness about “BERLIN“ from the likes of: LUKAS FEIREISS, ANDREAS GEHRKE, ANNA UDDENBERG, LIVE FROM EARTH, CONNY MAIER, ZHIVAGO DUNCAN, ALEX GNÄDIGER and many others.
COVER by DANIEL JOSEFSON.
The Berlin Magazine has the format 200mm Width x 250mm Height and features high quality print, different paper stocks & comes with flaps + specials colors!