The AT-LH11H is a universal ½"-mount aluminum headshell that weighs only 11 grams – the lightest in the LH series – allowing it to be used with a wider range of cartridges on more turntables and tonearms than the other models.
With its non-threaded through-holes, the AT-LH11H is ideal for mounting cartridges with threaded mounting holes, such as the AT-OC9X, AT-ART9X, and VM95 Series cartridges. Like all LH models, this headshell has a hard anodized finish that reduces unwanted vibration and comes equipped with OFC (oxygen-free copper) lead wires. It also features an adjustable cylinder that enables precise azimuth and overhang settings. The headshell includes cartridge installation screws, plastic washers, and a hexagonal wrench.
AT-LH headshells from Audio-Technica, pioneers of cartridge and headshell technology for over 50 years, can be paired with the next generation of AT-OC9x cartridges and are available in three weights: light(13,) midweight (15) and a higher weighted model (18), to suit the specifications of your tonearm and cartridge.
• Aluminium headshell with hard anodized finish reduces unwanted vibration
• Equipped with Oxygen Free Copper (OFC) lead-wires for improved audio transmission
• Non-threaded holes in headshell fits well with cartridges with threaded holes such as the AT-OC9X series.
• Adjustable cylinder enables precise azimuth and overhang setting
• Available in three weights: 13g (AT-LH13H), 15g (AT-LH15H), and 18g (AT-LH18H) for optimal compatibility with your cartridge/tonearm requirements
• Includes: hexagonal wrench, cartridge installation screw (M2.6) (8.0 mm x 2, 10.0 mm x 2), plastic washer (x 2)