18g adjustable through hole type headshell with OFC lead-wires.
AT-LH18H 18g adjustable through hole type headshell with OFC lead-wires - Aluminum headshell with hard anodized finish reduces unwanted vibration, Oxygen Free Copper (OFC) lead-wires for improved audio transmission and Non-threaded holes in headshell.
AT-LH headshells from Audio-Technica, pioneers of cartridge and headshell technology for over 50 years, can be paired with the next generation of AT-OC9x cartridges and are available in three weights: light(13,) midweight (15) and a higher weighted model (18), to suit the specifications of your tonearm and cartridge.
• Aluminium headshell with hard anodized finish reduces unwanted vibration
• Equipped with Oxygen Free Copper (OFC) lead-wires for improved audio transmission
• Non-threaded holes in headshell fits well with cartridges with threaded holes such as the AT-OC9X series.
• Adjustable cylinder enables precise azimuth and overhang setting
• Available in three weights: 13g (AT-LH13H), 15g (AT-LH15H), and 18g (AT-LH18H) for optimal compatibility with your cartridge/tonearm requirements
• Includes: hexagonal wrench, cartridge installation screw (M2.6) (8.0 mm x 2, 10.0 mm x 2), plastic washer (x 2)