Add to CartComing SoonSold outCurrently not availableNot Enough Coins
In StockStandard shipping 1-2 business days
The number 1 turntable weight used by Dj's in the world!
MasterSounds x HHV turntable weights are carefully designed to reduce a turntable’s noise floor and thus improve the musical soundstage. Users enjoy improved bass response, tighter mids and controlled highs as the turntable weight reduces unwanted resonance when placed via the spindle on top of a record. MasterSounds x HHV turntable weights weigh just over 400 grams (+/- 14oz), light enough to not cause damage to a turntable’s bearing system, but heavy enough to give sonic improvement.
MasterSounds x HHV weights have been tested on a large variety of non-suspended belt drive and direct drive turntables with great success. Pressing plants try to achieve quality control on every record made, however there are intrinsic issues such as dished and warped records. MasterSounds x HHV turntable weights help to combat this too. DJs love this; as it aids cueing a problematic a record prior to mixing and eliminates needle skip.
It was developed an anti-slip base for MasterSounds x HHV weights, and thus each turntable weight has been designed to grip the record, which is fantastic for DJ’ing as it really stabilises records in the mix. Use MasterSounds x HHV turntable weights for a couple of weeks then remove to realise what a difference they make!
• Satin black with HHV graphic
• Hand-brushed finish
• Premium quality turntable weights developed for club and home use
• Hand made in quality aluminium, limited "edition" numbers
• Simply pop a record on your turntable and place the turntable weight over the spindle to enjoy a wider, deeper sound stage with extended bass and improved sound throughout the frequency spectrum
• Stabilises your record when playing in a club, bar or at home
• Less needle skip
• Rubber anti-slip base
• Supplied in velvet style pouch for transport
• 80mm diameter X 41mm high