Whether you’re out for the weekend, a few miles or are looking to get some serious mileage, the 2,650 miles of the Pacific Crest Trail provides a wide variety of terrain over its epic expanse. It’s that need for versatility that inspired the Danner Trail 2650 Mid GTX. Built to move quickly and confidently through all terrains, Danner's Trail 2650 Mid GTX smoothly blends the best of a lightweight hiker and modern trainers while keepung your eet dry and comfortable. With a signature Trailguard TPU shank and Danner's EXO Heel System, the Trail 2650 is both lightweight and provides stability on challenging grounds.
Danner Trail 2650 Mid GTX - features:
• mesh and nubuck leather upper with welded TPU toe cap for modern performance and timeless Danner durability
• Gore-Tex membrane lining (100% waterproof and breathable; Gore-Tex ensures that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out)
• removable Ortholite footbed made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation; also includes 3 layers of varying density combined for maximum cushioning and support
• custom Plyogo midsole made from ultra-lightweight EVA provides excellent cushioning with optimal weight savings
• Vibram® 460 outsole with self-adapting lugs and Vibram’s signature Megagrip compound for long-wearing resilience with incredible grip on both wet and dry surfaces
• Danner's lightweight and supportive trailguard TPU shank provides stability and underfoot protection on rough, uneven terrain