ATTENTION: Karhu sizes turn out to be 1/2 a size smaller than tagged, so please take 1/2 size larger than your regular size!
With the Fusion 2.0, Karhu pays tribute to the iconic Fusion silhouette. Back in 1996, the Karhu Fusion was rated the top runner of the brand's range, and to stage a comeback, Karhu worked with the shoe's original designer. The sole unit and upper measurements have been revamped to make the silhouette more appealing, but to keep it as authentic as possible, the Karhu Fusion 2.0 is equipped with lots of original details such as the Karhu tongue label and the rubberized collar print.
Karhu Fusion 2.0 - features:
• partially perforated pigskin leather, coated textile and breathable mesh upper
• soft and breathable fabric lining
• rope laces plus plastic Ghilly-inspired triangle loops
• loop at heel
• foam-padded insole
• foamed midsole cushioning
• outsole made from abrasion-resistant runner
• Karhu Fusion 2.0 woven label at padded mesh tongue