Our model Petrus is 1,77m tall and wears the size M.
The Baard Tab Series by Norse Projects is a versatile lightly padded jacket that has been constructed in a durable cotton nylon canvas, with a slightly washed finish. The Norse Projects Baard Tab Series is equipped with deep front pockets and an internal chest pocket, plus snap button front closure. It also features 80 g/m² lightweight insulation 80gsm as well as an onion-quilted pattern inside.
Norse Projects revisits the brands original graphic identity and core references in this Tab Series capsule. Celebrating Norse’s heritage, whilst acknowledging the original military reference, the white-label of Norse Projects’ early years has been renewed with a clean and industrial design.
Norse Projects Baard Tab Series - features:
• wide spread turn-down collar
• tonal snap button closure at front opening
• 2 self-fabric patch pockets at lower front
• snap button cuffs
• contrast quilted lining
• interior chest pocket at wearer's left
• Norse Projects label at the top of the rear
• relaxed fit
• shell: 72% cotton, 28% nylon
• lining: 100% polyester
• insulation: 100% polyester
• made in EU