Launched in 2013, the Salomon XT-6 has always been the preferred shoe of world-class athletes for extreme long-distance racing in the toughest conditions. The current version of the Salomon XT-6 has been redesigned with new colors and materials, but still offers the proven cushioning, durability and control for downhill. A cushioning EVA layer protects the foot and provides soft landings on your adventures over hill and dale, while the lightweight, optimized construction of the Salomon XT-6 relies on a combo of resistant TPU film and durable mesh, and the downhill chassis plus lug geometry provide optimal stability on long runs.
Salomon XT-6 - Features:
• Textile & abrasion resistant TPU upper: durable material that efficiently defies environmental elements to limit wear and tear.
• Soft, breathable textile lining
• Agile Chassis™ System: ACS provides stability and cushioning and works in conjunction with the EnergyCell midsole.
• EndoFit™: An internal shank wraps the foot in just the right places for a precise fit.
• Mud Contagrip®: The Mud Contagrip® sole, with its grip-focused material blend and deep, sharp-edged lug design, provides maximum grip on loose, soft, rugged or uneven surfaces.
• Single ME:sh® layer: A single ME:sh® layer close to the foot for maximum feel.
• Lace pocket for easy storage of the Quicklace™ lacing system.
• SensiFit™: SensiFit™ wraps the foot from midsole to lacing system for a secure, close-to-the-foot and just-as-custom fit all over the foot.
• Molded OrthoLite® insole: The OrthoLite® insole is molded to fit the contours of the foot. It delivers superior cushioning, air permeability and durability to enhance the comfort and performance of your shoe.
• Quicklace™: Minimalist, strong lace that can be tightened in one go.